Fox 29 interviewed Danny on what he thought about the Tiger Woods apology, click the Wait Theres more button below the image.
by Michael Klein @ 3:56 PM Philly.com
And lookee here, re: Old City. As a celebrity-owner haunt?
* Danny Bonaduce of 94WYSP lives behind the Khyber in a condo.
* Rob McElhenney and Kaitlin ("Sweet Dee") Olson from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are going into the bar business with Mac's Tavern, 226 Market St. So is Andrea Roth of Rescue Me.
* Stephenie LaGrossa of Survivor (engaged to Phillies pitcher Kyle Kendrick) is a partner in Gigi's, 319 Market St.
* Glen Naessens from Real World 2 is at Eulogy, 136 Chestnut St., and Beneluxx, 33 S. Third St.
* Jose Garces from The Next Iron Chef owns Amada, 217 Chestnut St. -- and for now, at least, has his corporate offices nearby on Strawberry Street.
By BRIAN BINGAMAN via thereporteronline.com
Blue Mountain, 1660 Blue Mountain Drive, near Palmerton, (610) 826-7700, www.skibluemt.com. Open since 1977, Blue Mountain has what www.visitpa.com declares is the highest vertical in Pennsylvania, plus a half pipe and two terrain parks. Highlights on Blue Mountain's busy events calendar include:
- A live broadcast by "Partridge Family" kid-turned bad boy celebrity boxer-turned morning radio host Danny Bonaduce, Feb. 26.